100% Pass Rate
Get certified at an affordable price
E-learning delivery model
The Certified Data Protection Officer training course enables you to develop the necessary knowledge, skills and competence to effectively implement and manage a compliance framework with regard to the protection of personal data.
After mastering all the necessary concepts of General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified Data Protection Officer” credential. By holding a PECB Certified Data Protection Officer Certificate, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and professional capabilities to assist organizations in applying data protection laws and regulations.
- Introduction to the GDPR concepts, principles and processing activities
- Initiating and planning the implementation of the GDPR Compliance Program
- Deploying and Operating the GDPR Compliance Program
- Monitoring and continual improvement of the GDPR compliance
- Project managers or consultants seeking to prepare and support an organization in planning, implementing, and maintaining a compliance program based on the GDPR
- DPO and Senior Managers responsible for the personal data protection of an enterprise and the management of its risks
- Members of an information security, incident management and business continuity team
- Expert advisors involved in the security of personal data
- Technical experts and compliance experts seeking to prepare for a Data Protection Officer role